Sunday, August 26, 2018

How To Train Your Intelligent Monster (Part 0)

Your past is light cast onto your mind and the form of your future is its shadow. Your mind is quasi-deterministic. Juxtapose mind "awake" against mind "asleep". Is it not obvious that your mind is some sort of a two? Name them parts I and D for indeterministic and deterministic. By the Axiom of Pairing, there exists a set call it U such that it is the harmonic combination of both I and D. Thus, U = {I , D}. U is a set of sets. It is a multiplicity that allows itself to be thought of as a unity. This is as clear as empty space.

Now, define a relation Փ whose domain and range are the elements of U. X Փ Y expresses the intimate connection between the sometimes unknown parts of your being and the familiar "I" you experience daily. Consider a moment in your life when you are fully asleep but suddenly you are called into being by something your deterministic mind has identified as a threat. Using our relation Փ, this experience is formulated as such D Փ I. In contrast, I Փ D can been identified by case when you are attempting something new.


This latter case is your method to a future alternative to what would evolve if only D Փ I were true for the duration of your life. I Փ D is real and if you are not convinced, then do this. Pick something to focus on. It can truly be anything. Now, during your attempt you will witness D Փ I. In other words, your deterministic mind is still running the mindgrams (programs) of your past. Immediately upon recognizing D Փ I, choose I Փ D by bringing back into awareness your previously chosen focus. Oops... your deterministic mind has been altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment